If you have bought your Dog with you during your stay then they are very welcome and to ensure all of our Guests’ comfort and safety we ask that you abide by the following rules:
- You must ensure that your Dog is fully under your control during your stay and that they are always on a lead when they are outside of your room and you car. They must not be off their lead at any time whilst at Killoran House.
- We would ask that your Dog is kept calm and quiet so as not to disturb other Guests during your stay and that they are kept in the room and not allowed to wander the house or grounds.
- We do not allow Dogs into our Guest Lounge, our Restaurant or any other Public Area other than to pass through the House to your Room.
- Please ensure that you bring your Dog’s bed or crate with you so that they have somewhere to sleep at night. Our Beds are for our human Guests only.
- Please ensure that your Dog does not go onto any of the furniture.
We charge a nightly fee for each Dog.
We understand that you may treat your dog differently when they are at home with you but whilst staying with us in our home we would ask you to respect our rules.
Please note: Any damage caused by your Dog during your stay may incur a charge in full to effect repairs or replacements as required. This charge maybe applied directly to your bill prior to departure or we may apply the charge following your stay with us if it is discovered after your stay.